Click on this link Free Trial Sales Force Analysis if you’d like to see how your sales team compares to World Class Sales.
What do you need to know as you think about sales transformation?
This question will be answered in the upcoming series by answering the following twenty-two more specific questions. That’s right TWENTY-TWO questions to tell you how to re-size, re-tool, and transform your sales department.
- Can we be more effective?
- How much more effective can we be and what is the expected ROI?
- What will it take to accomplish that? How long will it take to accomplish that?
- How Does Sales Leadership Impact Our Sales Force?
- Do We Have the Right People in the Right Roles?
- What Are Our Current Sales Capabilities?
- How Motivated Are Our Salespeople and How Are They Motivated?
- Why Aren’t We Generating More New Business?
- Are We Reaching the Actual Decision Makers?
- Why Isn’t Our Sales Cycle Shorter?
- Are We Selling Consultatively?
- Are We Selling on Price?
- Who Can Become a Value Seller?
- Is Our Value Proposition Consistent?
- Can We Close More Sales?
- Are We Being Consistent with Our Sales Process?
- How Well Are Our Sales Leadership Strategies Aligned?
- Do We Need to Change Our Selection Criteria?
- Is Our Ramp-Up of New Salespeople Fast Enough?
- Can We Improve Our Pipeline and Forecasting Accuracy?
- How Much More Effective Can Our People Be?
- What Are the Short-term Priorities for Accelerated Growth?
If you’ve followed us for very long you know that we are and have been proud Certified OMG Partners for the past 24 years. We live, die, breath eat and sleep by the SCIENCE OF OMG’S SALES ANALYSIS AND CANDIDATE ASESSMENT TOOLS. Our business is based around its core findings. As an award-winning partner and partner coach I’m going to unpack and stack the science to give you answers to questions you need to know in order to grow your business and build a world class sales team.
Click on this link Free Trial Sales Force Analysis if you’d like to see how your sales team compares to a World Class Sales 21 Core Competencies.
Stay tuned for our next article: How much more effective can we be and what is the expected ROI?
Click here to schedule a 1-hour consultation.
Click here to compare your team to your industries findings.